Friday, January 18, 2019

From Debbie


Dad, Cousin Debbie (his niece) and Sheila

Happy 90th birthday Uncle Jimmy! I have so many wonderful memories of our times together in Marilla and family visits to NJ. You and Aunt Donnie were so kind to my brother Jim, offering him support while he was a student at Valley Forge Military Academy. My parents always looked forward to getting together with you both and after my dad passed, Mom enjoyed her visits with you and Aunt Donnie either in Buffalo or Maumee. Mom always shared the funny stories of your adventures which were always fueled by your humor and wit.  

Fast forward many years and Mark and I so enjoyed the family reunion in Troy a few years ago. So great to reconnect with you and the beautiful family you and Aunt Donnie created.

Mark and I send our very best wishes to you on this big day!

Lots of love,
Deb and Mark 


No comments:

Post a Comment